Hi, from sunny Seattle

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andrew. And I am completely new to online marketing. I will be completely truthful right now…I am a little scared. Why? Because I have been one of those people who buys a course and finds a reason to not finish. That stops here and now. I deserve the life I want. The feeling of fear I am having…I am using it as fuel to propel me forward. I look forward to making friends in this community, to help stay accountable to myself.

In my pursuit of living life as a digital nomad, I look to always be humble and most importantly, to be always learning.

Thank you John, for putting together a great course. To all, thank you all for your future help…I hope one day I will pay it forward to the next newbie:)

Have a great day all!

Andrew

1 Like

Hello Andrew, My name is Jonathan Murdock and i am from Seattle I live in Orlando Florida, now welcome to the tribe don’t be scared you made it here and from here if you follow the program it is nothing but up. follow the modules follow the instructions and do get ahead of yourself and you will be fine ask for help if you need it. looking forward to getting acquainted

Jonathan .
[email protected]

1 Like

Andrew @rewbarmore, the best way to overcome your “fears” is exposure therapy! Face and overcome your weaker self! And that’s exactly what you are doing…congratulations for this crucial step! Your future self will be so thankful for what you just did! Always keep in mind that success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! So work consistently and stay focused at all times, take one step each day and create something wonderful for yourself! You do have to be scared of anything! John and the SAS staff are in this together with you and we will do our best to support you every day. On behalf of all of us - WELCOME aboard! Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate about this new challenge with affiliate marketing. So share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - teamwork makes the dream work!
You can also find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials in our Knowledge Base- simply brows through it!
The Weekly SAS Live Trainings are happening each Thursday with my colleague Ilya - he will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have a chance ask your questions too.

If you have any more questions, go ahead and ask! Otherwise I wish you a pleasant journey to success! You alone can make this happen!!! Determination is everything - so let’s do this! :money_with_wings: :star_struck:

(PS: Please upload a profile picture!)