Hi from Lincolnshire, UK

Hi everyone, I’m Debbie and I live in a tiny village on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. I currently work from home as a Virtual Assistant but am working way too many hours. Just joined the SAS family and can’t wait to get started! :money_mouth_face:

Hi Debbie! Glad to meet you! I’m in Tacoma Washington, US. Welcome to SAS and I hope to get to know you! I’m also new to affiliate marketing, my family thinks I’m crazy for doing this. Only time will tell. Again nice to meet you and hope to work with you! Thanks

Hi ‘Sticklerclifton’ and thanks for the welcome message. I haven’t even told my family… will wait till I succeed! Best wishes and hope it works out for you (and me).

Welcome Debbie! :slight_smile:

Thanks Sabrina, excited to be here :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hello from Portsmouth VA, I’m T

Hi Torrence, welcome the the group. Haha thought you from UK for a minute but I guess your Portsmouth is over the water!

Haha…thanx, nice to hear back. Yes, weslso have s Portsmouth in Virginia.

Hi Debbie, welcome! Let us know how we can help you achieve your goals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ilya, thanks for touching base. Brand new to all this and just got through all the welcome section. Time to start for real now… #achievemygoals #SAS

1 Like

Hi Debbie,

Welcome and glad to feel your sense of anticipation for setting yourself free from working too many hours.
One of my goals is also time freedom as well as enhanced earnings…lol
Hope you achieve amazing things!!

2 Likes