Hi from Brooklyn NY

I’m Sam from Brooklyn NY. I am a bookkeeper/controller. I’m new to affiliate marketing and am looking for passive income for retirement years. I’m looking forward to learning and implementing it. Great opportunity!

2 Likes

Hi Sam @shlomelebowits :star_struck:
Lovely to meet you and welcome you to the SAS course.
The whole SAS team is looking forward to be working with you in the next couple of weeks. Whenever you need any support be sure to have our support. And more importantly you have the whole SAS community with all our fantastic students backing you up too. So whenever you need any sort of advice or help, this crowd is eager to assist and share its experience with you. Also it’s always a good idea to search the forum and our knowledge base, because most of the time you will be able to find the answer to your question already here.
Another great source of knowledge are our weekly webinars with my colleague Ilya. He will guide you step-by-step through selected weekly topics and you will also we able to address your questions in the dedicated Questions/Answer part of these sessions. All the relevant information is available to you under this link.
We are currently having a little contest for all our SAS students. You can win nice prizes and it’s a fairly simple task, which in addition will be a very good exercise on top of your weekly assignments. So do not miss it! Find all the information about the contest right here.
That’s it for now, Sam. I wish you a great start, stay focussed and never lose the big picture…and of course always have fun!
But most importantly please, please stay healthy and positive - we all know how difficult the situation is especially in NY right now! :muscle: