Hi from Alberta Canada

I’m Marilyn from Fort McMurray, Alberta. I am a bookkeeper/controller. I’m new to affiliate marketing, and am looking for passive income for retirement years. I’m looking forward to learning and adding to what I learned so far. Great opportunity!

3 Likes

Hi Marilyn @Marilyn :blush:
Let me give you a warm WELCOME!!! We are absolutely happy to have you aboard!
In case you are interested with whom you will be working with in the next couple of weeks, click on this and meet the SAS team. We will be her for you and we will support and assist as some sort of backup. More importantly you will be able to receive great support from this community right here. You are all in the same boat and there is no better way to help and motivate each other, then by putting all your knowledge together and sharing the individual experiences among yourselves. So make sure to connect with the other students, engage yourself in discussions, help as much as you can and of course also post your own questions. But beside our forum there is another great place where you will be able to find plenty of tutorials and instructions. Click here to get to our knowledge base.
Once a week we offer free live webinars to all our members. My colleague Ilya is responsible for these sessions and he will be explaining selected topics step-by-step to all the participants. On top there is a Question&Answers part to the webinar. So it’s really helpful and you should not miss it! Go check the schedule right here.
One last very important thing - we are currently having our “Build your presell page” contest. Everyone can participate and there are great prizes waiting for you. As this will be also a fantastic exercise and revision to your weekly assignments, I truly expect also to see your submission. The contest will be running till 18th of April. Read all the other information right here. :four_leaf_clover:
So again, welcome to the course. Make sure you will be working thoroughly and always stay focused! But most importantly - ENJOY the course and stay healthy :hugs: