Hi Everyone, Val here from Vancouver Canada

It’s great to join the affiliate marketing community with you all, and start learning the Biz!
I’m an ad developer/graphic designer for roughly 8 years now and would like to quit my routine job SOON!

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to helping you achieve that goal. :smile:

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. And welcome to the SAS family, @valjavi3r! :smiley:

Hello Val @valjavi3r, big welcome to the SAS PRO! How is your first impression and how has the first week for you been? Surely your background as a developer and designer will come in handy for the future work as an affiliate marketer!
Please know that you have the whole SAS team supporting you in the upcoming weeks and months. Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
We are all looking forward to connect with you - so see you around and have a wonderful rest of this weekend!
Best regards and good luck on this new adventure :muscle: :money_with_wings: :star_struck: