Hi Everyone. I 'm Susan, a retired nurse from Missouri. ready to pursue new ventures. I am thrilled to be joining this team!

Hi Everyone. I 'm Susan, a retired nurse from Missouri. ready to pursue new ventures. I am thrilled to be joining this team!

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @suewayne. So glad to have you here and looking forward to helping you achieve your goal. :grinning:

WE are thrilled to have you aboard, Susan @suewayne!!! Welcome and let’s buckle you up and get you ready for this new venture! :rocket: First of all, please always know that John and the SAS staff are with you all the way - we will always do our very best to assist you in order to make your journey to success and financial freedom as smooth as possible! Success is the sum of little effort - so you got to keep focus and work, work, work… :money_with_wings:

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. Make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - This helpful community is a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can!
The Knowledge Base is the place where you will find additional instructions and tutorials at your disposal.
Beyond that you should also regularly attend our Weekly SAS Live Trainings. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part.

Lastly I would like to ask you to please upload a profile picture for the rest of us. Thank you!

Now dive right in and enjoy this new adventure! Hard work and the right mindset are all you need to make this work for you! Vamos :smiley: