Hey everyone ! Texas Boy in Washington State !

Hello to all ! I hope everyone is doing so very well ! My name is Scott Almand. I am just starting this adventure but I have a feeling this is about to be the smartest thing I have ever done in 58 yrs. I am a Designer, Inventor, Patent Holder, Master Fabricator. I was a leading innovator in Concert Touring Systems for act such as AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Grateful Dead and many more over a 30 yr stretch. COVID - 19 Took everything. We where the first to get shutdown and still no hope. But Hey ! I grabbed myself by my bootstraps and here we are. I am a Texas boy living up here. My goal is to kick this off with a vengeance since this IS the only thing I have going now. So please let me know if I ask to many crazy question but I truly am one that takes everything to the next level. So Hello to everyone ! and If there is ever anything I can do for any of you, Please do not hesitate to ask. AWESOME!! Lets ROCK!!

2 Likes

YEAH, I love your energy man - Rock and roll, baby! Thank you for this lovely introduction. It is always nice to get a little background knowledge from the people we are going to work together with. This makes it much more personal, hence smoother and productive! So big welcome to you, Scott @Scottalmand. I am glad you have found your way to us. May this course will provide you with all the tools and expertise to make you achieve all of your goals!
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you aboard! The whole team will be assisting you to make your journey to success and financial freedom as smooth and joyful as possible! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! And your job is to work consistently and stay focused at all times! With these essentials, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. Don’t miss it!

Once again big Welcome to you! This community right here will be side-by-side with you, your tower of strength so to say :sunglasses: So I am looking forward to see you posting your thoughts, connecting with other members and offering your help to others! We are all looking forward to meet and work with you!

Have a good start and make the most out of this! :smiley:
Best of luck! :love_you_gesture: