Hey all, my friends call me Metz

I hail from Connecticut and have started this journey while heading into “retirement” soon. My current work is good, and my life is good so the reason I am here is two-fold.

1. We don’t know how long we are going to live so I am hedging my bet on being an old (er) geezer. In other words, I do not want to outlive my money so the plan is to at minimum supplement what I think I will need. Your health and the government are two variables that you can’t count on, so you have to plan around them.

2. I do not want to stop there. As I mentioned my life is good now. But as I look around there are many who truly need help. I am talking about people who would look at a course like this and think that this might as well be a million dollars. They are struggling day to day, food, shelter, etc are their basic needs. They don’t know where to turn and maybe just need a boost, a friend, someone to guide them. So either working with current organizations or creating something unique to support and guide them on how to help themselves …so there really isn’t a ceiling to how much I would like to earn is there. ~Metz

1 Like