Help for week 2

Hey guys so I have just finished week 2 and im wondering for people that do not have any experience in advertising where are you at now

1. bluehost = set up
  2. Thrive = set up

Are some on you now trying to advance and figure out to advertise on facebook etc? or our some of you now waiting for week 3 to learn how to do google ads?

thanks in advance!!

Hey Jessica. nice job with setup and Thrive!

I use thrive themes as well - been using for my sequeeze page LEADs and headline testing. Maybe we can help each other in this area. Let me know if you run into any snags. Thrive university has some great maerail and tutorials as well.

Iā€™ve been advertsing on FB for about 4 weeks. i have had over 700 LEADs but no sales, but i am just starting to email market people now and do FB retargeting.

• This has all generated over 500 hoplinks for mostly 1 Affiliate product, but i have 3 more on the go.

On FB ADsā€¦ from my perspective, - targetting is most importantā€¦ you can almost have a medicore AD copy and imageā€¦ but if you get your targeting right, it still works.

I have been mostly doing Dynamic ADs and adjusitng my ADs as I go. Decent CTR amd CTR link.

Make sure you leave your ADs running for at least a few days.

I am also exploring using Connect.IO for FB.

Iā€™ve also move adhead and published a few Google Ads and pinterest Ads to see how this works.

Good luck!

/Michael.

1 Like

Why am I not able to proceed to Week Two after Week one completion?

Modules only released once a week. Cheers

Hello, thanks for the reply that was great information so with thrive we cant take john crestani pre made pages cause they are for clickfunnels or the manual methodā€¦have you found a way? or what have you been doing

Hey Jessica.

iā€™m pretty sure you can do the manual method if you have your own wordpress / website.

This is what i have done (manual method), JC provides the training. I just installed using manual method to place some free global ADs.

This is ALL Iā€™ve done with SAS. I havenā€™t really market it on major platform.

/Michael

Yes I know you can with the manual method but I am using thrive and would love to use the presell pages that they have made

Kind regards
Jessica

Ahhh, i understand now. You wanted create your own Pre-Sell Page using Thrive Themes. That shouldnā€™t be a problem, should be quick for 1 page.

Why do you want to create you own Pre Sales Page?

Is it because you want to slightly change the wording and have more control on the pre-sale pages versus the manual method?

/Michael

Hi Jessica,

I did a step-by-step tutorial below. Please let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/iterate-enumerate/7960/8?u=kristinlcoyle