Hello there, Finally done the manual method but tried to check to see if it would work and I couldn't. So I'm hoping everything is working well

hello there, I finally got the manual method done and hoping that every is working well. I tried doing the proof check but couldn’t get the site to come up. maybe I’m not checking it right.

1 Like

I’ve got Click Funnels but opted to use the manual version as my $97/month version is limited. I encountered various issues and fortunately, Support is attempting to assist me in getting them solved. Hopefully, I’ll be able to sort them out. I’ll report the solutions later.

I’ve done the manual method step by step twice and when I check to see if it works, it is saying page not found. Please help. Thank you.

@colston.evadney @blackmadguru It’s kind of hard to help you out without context… but I will do my best.

Once you have your account, you use an FTP program like Filezilla to upload files into your hosting account. I use clickfunnels… so I am not sure how the manual method here works… but the way it SHOULD work is that you create a directory for the product you are looking to promote and upload your files there.

For instance… my domain is called 10K-Months.Com… and I want to promote EZ-Battery. I created a directory called “energy”. Inside that directory I created another called “battery”. Then I used Filezilla to upload everything into the battery directory. So now … if I want to promote EZ Battery… I simply promote:

https://www.10k-months.com/energy/battery

Hope that helps!

I am having the same issue. Its says page not found.

What is the path where the page should be?

interlectonline.com/Test

But I managed to do it with the clickfunnel Method

Perfect! the /Test path still shows file not found. But if Clickfunnels worked for you, then you are ready to rock!

I initially used click funnels, but I had to cancel because I cannot afford it any longer. So I used the manual method, and I’m getting the page not found message(with the /test extension). I’m so frustrated!