Hello SAS Community!

This is Ronald Charles from Saint Paul, MN and I just signed up for the SAS Pro yesterday and I am super excited to get started. I’ve been self-employed for the last 14 years but haven’t really experienced the success I desire. From this point forward I will succeed at satisfying 3 main goals:

• Recoup my initial investment within 30 days
  • Complete the six week course and obtain my completion certificate
  • Use what I have learned through the SAS training to become a successful Affiliate Marketer and generate enough income to become financially independent and debt free within 5 years

I look forward to working with the team and creating some new friends and alliances from this community.

Til next time, everyone take care and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Hi @bmrbuford! Welcome to the SAS family.

The SAS Pro is no longer a 6 weeks course, rather, it’s a self-paced course where you can do it at your own pace in your own time.

Just make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :slight_smile:

Welcome Ronald @bmrbuford! I love how you have laid out you plan - this will help you to motivate yourself along the road! But let me remind you that such a journey has a lot of challenges in stock for you…things that will require all of your attention, challenges that will let you grow as a person and tasks that you will simply enjoy! And from time to time you will find yourself ahead of your own expectations…other times you will have to readjust your time schedule as the process of learning and mastering the art of affiliate marketing is a dynamic development.
I wish you the outmost success and joy for the upcoming weeks! Always be sure that we all, the whole staff as well as the community, are your companions…let us collaborate and support each others!

Let’s make this happen! :star_struck: