Hello! My name is Kevin and I am very excited to be apart of this community

My name is Kevin and I am very excited to be apart of this community. First off, I am 21 years old and have about three semesters left of college. I am already thousands of dollars in debt. I want to not only prove to my family, but most importantly myself, that I can make a living online. I also want to support my family financially. That is what motivates me the most. I cannot wait to be the next success story.

Hi Kevin! Nice to see you on board! :wave: I really like your motivation - family is the most precious thing! Can not wait to witness your success :star:

1 Like

YES Kevin, family is always number ONE :+1:
Welcome to the family- may this course will teach you everything you need to make all your goals happen!
The whole SAS team is happy to have you aboard.

While you browse through the introduction module, I want to stress the importance of our community to you! The community is a place where you can share your thoughts, get involved in discussions and where you can post your questions. All the other students go through the same challenges as you are….so who better to ask for assistance, while you offer your support to them?! If you cannot find the answer to you question in the forum, go search our knowledgebase. And if this still doesn’t help, the SAS team is waiting for your request :v:

I also invite you to join the live webinars with my colleague Ilya. You can look at the schedule and our replay videos right here.

So Kevin, I hope you will enjoy the course! Stay focused and work hard!

I’m looking forward to be hearing from you…so keep us updated :sunglasses:

1 Like