Hello, Kelvin from Florida

Hello! My name is Kelvin and I am from Florida. I am so happy to be apart of something special. I’m currently working for a distribution company. I’m really at the the end of the long nights and short days. I’ve been working hard for companies only to realize I’m just another number in the system. With all the time and dedication I put into my career. You would thing one would be able to enjoy the finer things in life without worrying. Yes, I have adapted to holding on with my nose the only thing breaking the surface. That’s not living! I’m ready to invest my time and energy in a new direction, me. Yes, I said it and you were right John. Fear has held me back, so here I am ready to take the next step to financial freedom.

2 Likes

You need to be brave to conquer anything. Be ready to face changes and just continue to learn and believe in yourself.

It’s good that you took the initiative to join us here at SAS! Looking forward to working with you on this new journey.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Wow, speaking out the truth must be so deliberating…no more lying to yourself, no more procrastinating, no more holding back, no more missed opportunities! Take destiny in your own hands instead of waiting for a miracle to happen…this is exactly what you are doing and we all would like to congratulate you for this life changing realisation! Absolutely awesome!
John and the SAS staff welcome you aboard - we will be side-by-side together with you on this new journey! :rocket:
Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
It would be super lovely if you could upload a profile picture for us! Thanks!

Now enjoy your time with the course - simply make the most out of this amazing opportunity! the sky is the limit! :star_struck:
Happy Easter!

Thank you very much!

1 Like