Hello! I'm TANGOU from Cameroon

Hello everyone! Just got started affiliate marketing and ready to dive in full steam ahead.
I’m happy to be joining this online community of people of the world with different goals at hand. As a civil engineer I worked for years in rural areas and I decided to return to urban areas. I am in the process of reorienting my career in another field that will allow me to have enough free time to spend in urban areas and improve my financial comfort.
As a beginner, it is with great humility that I would accept the advice of my predecessors in this new adventure.
Once again, thank you for welcoming me into the community.

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here and wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. Looking forward to working with you. :smiley:

It is my wish.
Thanks

Hi Aime @aimesylvaintangou, first of all: WELCOME to the SAS PRO! I have to admit that I was enjoying reading through your intro - you are motivated, you are eager, you are self aware, you are ready to share knowledge, you have a clear goal! This attitude is great and will take you far, my friend! I am super excited to be working with you in the upcoming weeks and month! Let’s do this FULL STEAM! :partying_face: :wind_face: :steam_locomotive:
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you aboard! The whole team will be assisting you to make your journey to success and financial freedom as smooth and joyful as possible! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! And your job is to work consistently and stay focused at all times! With these essentials, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. Don’t miss it!

Once again big Welcome to you! Don’t be a stranger and make sure to regularly spend some time in our community forum! We are all looking forward to meet and work with you!

Have a good start, dive right in and embrace this beautiful opportunity! :smiley: Best of luck!

(PS: please upload a profile picture so we can all see who we are talking to :wink: Thank you!)

Hi Bastian
Since i’ve joined the program i have already follow webinar which is a great place to learn additional subject related to affiliate marketing. I have reached out the support team many time for questions. I am here to learn and succeed.
Thank you for your encouragement

1 Like