Hello, I'm new and I am Elena from Los Angeles

I am retired and 77 years old. I do not have any tech skills but I am eager to learn.
I hope I’m not too old to start.

1 Like

let me know if any basic tech skills are needed. I’m 42 and was a pipe fitter before this so heavy construction field. I’m doing pretty well working through the bans and ads on google and facebook.

Hi Elena, I just happened to go through the introduction and found yours. I’m Nguyen, in Northern California. I joined months ago, but something happened in the family; I lost a family member, so everything was postponed to focus on the family situation. I just came back this week. There’s a blessing in disguise somewhere here. We now have the new Adzilla App, so we can bypass many steps with Click Funnel (save monthly fee too), webpage…etc. Just like you, I have no pre-knowledge of tech skills. However, I took John’s promises and joined with faith and trust.
Please be happy and comfortable here because the support staff is amazing. They would go beyond and above to give us answers to our concerns and make sure that we get them. Anyway, warm welcome here. Please let me know the progress you are making with SAS. Best wishes.
Nguyen