Hello. I'm Jabril From Indianapolis

Hey my name is Jabril and I’ve been marketing online for over 13 years. I didn’t have my 1st big breakthrough until 2020 and now I’m focused on learning how to paid advertising correctly as an affiliate marketer. Anyone in Indianapolis or the surrounding areas, fill free to reach out to me and we can meet up or be accountability partners. It’s important for me to be around like minded people on this journey, regardless of how much I already know. I’m excited for this new chapter in my affiliate marketing journey!

1 Like

Hey Jabril @mcajabril, it’s awesome to have such an experienced online marketer aboard - nevertheless, you have made a very good decision and the SAS PRO training will teach you exactly the tool that you are missing! John and the SAS staff also highly support your attitude of connecting with the rest of the community - this will be so much beneficial for you and the others. So please go ahead! Also we’d love to hear about your progress once in a while -so feel free do shoot us some updates in the forum!
Here is a quick list with the most crucial key points for the SAS training:

We wish you best of luck for your affiliate marketing business!!! Let’s make this happen :star_struck:

PS: Please upload a profile picture!