Hello, I'm Donald

I live in Rifle, Colorado. Iā€™m looking to create a cashflow online business and a lifestyle business that will give me back control of my life and the freedom to enjoy my retirement. Iā€™m 65 and have worked for others most of my life since I was fourteen. Iā€™ve tried doing Esty and Shopify, but both of those ventures just eat up my savings and put me back in the workforce working at a Walmart. I am grateful to finally find John and this course so that I will be able to accomplish my goals finally. I am also grateful to be able to be a member of this community. Hereā€™s to all our successes and Iā€™m looking forward to meeting all of you!
Don

Hi Donald, welcome! You and I are in the same boatā€¦interested in online but never finding the ā€œsecret sauceā€ to make it work. Iā€™ve dabbled in online marketing but never took the plunge until the SAS program. Hoping to make a zillion dollars! Take care. Kit

Hello Kit, itā€™s nice to meet you. I wish you all the success and yes letā€™s make that 2 zillion dollars one for you and one for me!
Take care later.
Don