Hello, I need help/opinions about optin/email collection page

i am in week 1. i have loaded the super affiliate survey page into my click funnels. i wish to promote it with solo ads. however, i wish to collect emails too. so i have modified the first page by adding an email field but unfortunately it cannot submit to my email list when the someone goes through the survey form.
So i wish to know if i should promote without collecting the emails to my lists or i should build another email collection page (as the entry page).
I fear that if i introduce another email page, its going reduce the number of hops that reach SAS product page.
Nonetheless, if i should build an email collection page, what is an example of a high converting page.
What are your suggestions please?

I wouldn’t worry too much about collecting emails just yet, but if you want to do this, you can build an opt in page on Clickfunnels or link your autoresponder to your funnel.

I would suggest checking out your autoresponder tutorials for any options on how to go about this.

Thank you sabrina. i finally created an optin page linking to my autoresponder. however, i will test the two methods, with the optin page and without the optin page.

1 Like

wow! your smokiin, thats awesome, moving right along, How is it going?
curious what you decided and which worked out for you
kim