Hello! I’m nervous and excited:)

Hello, My name is Mio. My first language is Japanese, so I’m nervous but I’m glad and proud of myself to join this course​:slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been in United States for 17 years but I will move back to Japan in March​:cry: I will continue working at home in Japan and achieve my goal. I’m a beginner for all of this. I’ll have so many questions…:relieved: talk to you soon!

1 Like

Congratulations Mio! You are such a WINNER for making the decision to join this community! I am sure that with John and staff teaching every step of the way - your nervousness will grow into courage and self-confidence very soon!

안녕하세요.저는 한국어를 하는 park hye ran 입니다
아무것도 모른 상태에서 무작정 가입만 하면 되는 줄 알고 가만히 있었는데…
그래서 혼자 답답해 하고 그랬는데 저의 오만이고 실수였던거 같아요
세상에는 공짜가 없는 법인데…
영어는 못하지만 이렇게 커뮤니티 가이드 참조 많이하고 잘 배워서
좋은 성과 이뤄 보고 싶은 이에요

Continuing the discussion from Hello! I’m nervous and excited:):

hello my name is grant from north california, super stoked to be here. love the possitive atmosphere and the much needed helping hand. thank you guys in advance for all the input i’m sure i’ll be needing. full throttle!

Hi Mio, I am new like you. I am living in Melbourne Australia. Wishing you get your Goal very soon.

Thank you kellykai3. Your message made me feel comfortable already☺️

• 처음 뵙겠습니다.웹 사전으로 이 문장을 쓰고 있습니다.메시지 감사합니다.
    잘 부탁드립니다. Thank you!

Hello mtranlee, Thank you for the message! and same to you​:slightly_smiling_face: and I’m praying for Australia a lot​:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Thank you for the message Grant!!

HI Mio, I’m Vivian from Florida in the US. This is an exciting adventure for sure! I have a firm belief that we will all make it if we put forth the effort to do so. I’m looking forward to seeing your around the community as we both travel this journey.

1 Like

:kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo::bear::bear::bear::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::pray::pray::pray:Pray for them.

1 Like