Hello from the Antipodes

Hello,

My name is Way and I’m a dedicated prepper located in Sydney, Australia, I believe that there’s an imminent economic cataclysm that will culminate in the largest wealth transfer in human history (for more on this see the Rumble documentary “The Great Taking”)… This is not the only world class threat we face; In fact, our current predicament in my honest opinion would be more properly described as a multi-headed extinction-level state of affairs (Bioweapons expert Dr. David Martin predicts that 700 million people will die by 2028 because of the jab for starters and that’s to say nothing of the fertility crisis, WWIII, weaponized GMOs, etc.). If my prognosis is correct, the ensuing wave of democide should make what the world’s currently undergoing seem as but a mere overture in comparison.

For such reasons, I’d like to accrue as much wealth in as rapid a manner as possible in order to leverage it into whatever measures can be taken to insulate myself and those close to me from the destructive, seismic tremors set to course through the world. Additionally, I believe another indispensable measure is to find and network with people who share this outlook as surviving these developments will, of necessity, be a collaborative enterprise (I may end up focusing on affiliate marketing to the total or near-total exclusion of this as mastering affiliate marketing may prove enough on my plate as it is)…

I’d like to live off-grid, growing my own food on my own homestead/seastead, and just generally embrace the usual trappings that preoccupy the prepping community (not being chipped, not having to drink fluoridated water, etc.) I’m currently unemployed. .