Hello from Tennessee, USA

Hi there, my name is Amy. I am from Brush Creek, Tennessee! I am currently work in Whole Home technical support. I was recently introduced to this program by a mentor :slight_smile: I am married with 3 children under 5…So as you can imagine, I stay busy. I am looking to be successful in affiliate marketing so that I can quit my full time job and homeschool my kids. I also want to be debt free within a year so that we can build our dream home for our little family and enjoy all the pleasures of it without worrying about finances or having to sacrifice to get by.

3 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @amy.alvis2018!

Looking forward to helping you achieve your goal. So make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Dear Amy @amy.alvis2018 -thanks for sharing your thoughts with us :hugs: I am very happy to see that your path has led you to us - This program will teach you all the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed in affiliate marketing! May your dreams come true…we, that’s John and the SAS staff, will do our best to support you on your journey!
And don’t forget that you have the whole community rooting for you too :sunglasses: Teamwork and benefit from everyone knowledge :white_check_mark:

Best of luck!