Hello from Sydney Australia

Hey everyone! I am Michelle-Bee from Sydney. I am a mum, a grandmother, retired and wanting to build an affiliate marketing business which will bring in reliable income in order to make my retirement more enjoyable.
My goal is to be a successful marketer so that I can help others who want to work from home and spend more time with their family.
Thank you John for this new SAS, I am committed to take action.

Welcome Michelle-Bee! I’m sure that you will reach your goals with proper dedication :slight_smile: Go step by step with our program and let us know if we can help along the way!

1 Like

Welcome Michelle!

Happy to have you with us, we look forward to seeing your success :slight_smile:

Hi Michelle, just saying hi - I’m in Sydney also and recently started this affiliate journey.

1 Like

Hi grietc

congrats, all the best in your affiliate journey. Catch up anytime…

Hi, @grietc and @Sydneybee

Good to see some Aussies in the program. I’m a Canuck who shared an apartment with a guy from Sydney. Good times!!

Glad to meet you. All the best on this endeavor!

This is Ange. Good to see so many from around the world and from Sydney where I am. G’day!
I have just started on the affiliate marketing journey. Hope to at least profit $2K this first month!
My goal is to be a successful affiliate marketer, Let’s do it.

Let’s help one another.

Ange again … I started a new Topic for Peer Accountability. For those interested : Peer Accountability
See you on there :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to SAS Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Amazing that you are a grandmother and doing this! I’m from Melbourne and 56 years old and have been trying for a while on other programs with little success - going to go all out to make this work as I love John for his credibility - I wish you all the best!

Kim Schneider

Hi Fellow Sydneyites.
I’m a 67year old concreter and I’ve had enough of concreting the heat this summer, unbelievable Tried Shopify, looked at and done courses on Amazon, you name it claim it spent a fortune so far this seems a lot easier for this old Luddite.
Please to see so many ladies doing course you’re much better at this sort of thing, my wife dispares when I yell at the computer.
I’m Dural way if anybody wants to join an accountability group with my patient wife (shes my English rose) and myself.
Peter