Hello from Spring TX

Hello everyone my name is Paul. I am from Spring TX. A town right out of Houston. I am a manager at an organic sports bar and eatery. My goal is to become an successful affiliate marketer within 3 months. I would love to learn as much as possible from this course because I would love to live my life knowing I made the best choice possible to support my family.

2 Likes

Welcome to the tribe follow the training as it is written don’t jump around don’t assume you know what’s up and check out everything available to you and make all of the live trainings if you can extremely powerful stuff.
have an amazing day

jon

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS! And welcome to the family, @paulpisio!

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. And looking forward to helping you achieve your goal! :smiley:

Hello Paul @paulpisio. I am super happy to welcome you to the course. Signing up to the SAS PRO was your first crucial step towards a self-determined and independent future!
All you have to do now is to plunge into the daily work John has prepared for you. Keep your focus and stay patient! And when I say “be patient”, I mean it - do not rush it all, as good work and great results need proper preparation…success will be inevitable! Good luck for this new challenge! And always be assured that the whole SAS team, including John, as well as the SAS community right here are ready to connect with you and support wherever we can! :muscle:

Thank you for your word of encouragement this goes along way with me because I will need the time an patient. But I will move forward in this journey or affiliated marketing.

1 Like

Greetings @paulpisio,

My wife and I lived in Spring, Texas for years before moving to Colorado we live in Nevada now. Grats, on your decision to change your life forever.

May your journey for success be fulfilling and lasting.

Charles Ballew