Hello From South Carolina by an Alaskan

My name is Ken Cowles and I snowbird between Alaska (my home) and South Carolina. I am married with three children who are all married and have a total of 13 grandchildren. I am fully retired on a fixed income and am looking to become completely financially free in as short a time as possible.

2 Likes

Good to have you here, @topblade! Looking forward to helping you achieve your goal and make you financially free.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :grinning:

Woooow Ken @topblade! How blessed you are with such a family! Congratulations on that…now let’s make sure you will be as successful on this journey with affiliate marketing :v:
I hope the past 2 weeks have been insightful and constructive!
Please always share your thought with us…we want to hear about your progress, your problems and we also appreciate any suggestion for improvement.

Enjoy the course and connect with our community! (PS: Please upload a profile picture!)

GOOD LUCK! :smiley: