Hello from Sibo

Hi Everyone!

My name is Sibongile Vilakazi from Eswatini (formerly known as Swaziland). I am a Civil Engineer currently working for a property development company. I enjoy the challenges and different projects that I get to be part of but crave financial, time and location freedom which have become even more important now that I am a mom.

I am excited about the limitless potential that this opportunity brings to help me move towards that ultimate goal of financial, time and location freedom.

My immediate goal is to finish and implement the training within the suggested 6 week time period, then work towards my first $1000/day.

I’m honestly anxious and excited about my journey as an Affiliate marketer, very grateful to be part of the SAS community, and ready to learn and grow from the best in the industry.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Sibongile. You’ve made a fine choice to jump onboard with us here at SAS Pro. The skies the limit and don’t be in a rush to get through the material because it is a lot to absorb. If you fall behind, you will receive a message to basically get your butt in gear for lack of better words. I completed the course in less time than that but you have a lot of videos to catch up on just in the weekly training videos alone. I strongly recommend that you catch up on those during your training as well. Good luck with your journey!

1 Like

Great to have someone from Eswatini with us…I have travelled your country many times and it has always been a great pleasure! Thank you for giving us a little inside to your life and what drives you…may this course provide you with everything you need to achieve your goals as soon as possible! :muscle: John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be assisting you wherever we can to contribute our fair share to your success! Our goal is to make your new journey as smooth and successful as possible! Your triumph is our satisfaction and therefor this course will provide you with nothing less but everything you need to make it big time! Always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best mentoring would be quite useless without your personal dedication and effort! You are the protagonist and your devotion alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! In other words - this new journey will be challenging at times, but important is what’s waiting for you at the end of the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who are are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how rewarding this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating and inspiring effect… Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through the forum and older discussions. Chance are high that your question has already been addressed to in previous posts. Further we have our Knowledge Base at your disposal, where you can search through plenty of instructions and tutorials.

One fun and super helpful thing you should not miss out on are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings taking place each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. These sessions will be of great benefit for your learning progress, so don’t miss it!!! But if you do, simply watch the replay video.

Once again big Welcome to you! Have a great start, simply dive right in and make the most out of this great opportunity! :smiley: Best of luck!

please upload a profile picture ASAP :blush: Thanks!

Hey kopper53,

Thank you for the warm welcome and well wishes. I appreciate that you have taken some time from your day to share your insight with me. Time to brace myself and learn, absorb and take action. Keep shining!!

Hey Bastian,

Thank you for the heartfelt and detailed welcome note. I will definitely have a look around the community forum discussions for inspiration, motivation and even clarity on any stumbling blocks I may encounter.

Pacing myself as the weeks unfold and making this investment in my future count.

Looking forward to eventually meeting you :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Sibongile,

We’re excited to welcome you to the SAS Family! Have a wonderful journey!

Your welcome… we’re all family here!