Hello From PA looking for retirement assistance

I am looking to find a way to retire from working 8-5 everyday. I would like to be able to help myself and my family with financial concerns and be able to travel more.

2 Likes

We’re glad you have joined us to help you with your retirement. Looking forward to your success. :smiley:

Hello Kareen @kareen3, wouldn’t it be nice if you could finally leave this daily 8-5 slavery behind you?! Well, you are here to make this dream come true and this decision is going to change your life from the bottom up - I am looking forward to see you achieving your goals! :relaxed:
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you aboard! The whole team will be assisting you to make your journey to success and financial freedom as smooth and joyful as possible! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! And your job is to work consistently and stay focused at all times! With these essentials, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you have the chance to ask any questions in the dedicated ‘Q&A’ part. Don’t miss it!

That’s all I have to tell you at this point…please continue working hard, as you have surely already damaged to master the first couple of modules! Keep going and keep reminding yourself: You are never alone! If you are challenged at any point, we are here with you. Be a part of our community family…together we are stronger :muscle: So see you around!

Lastly, please upload a profile picture for us.

Now make it happen! :fire: