Hello from Nevada!

Hello. My name is Chris. I am from Las Vegas. I work in the IT profession here in Las Vegas.

Ive been seeing Johns commercials on youtube for some time. I guess repetition works, I finally clicked on the link to see what he was all about.

I liked what I saw. I also feel that john looks to be an honest guy so I took a chance and decided to explore this opportunity.

I am very eager to learning affiliate marketing. Ive known about it for some time but didnt know how to get started. I look forward to learning with John and the rest of the SAS crew.

Edit: Ive been trying to explore other opportunities for a while, I know Im worth more than what the “Market” says I am worth but I know the robber barrons I work for wont give me anymore. Ive been looking at how to become the next “dot com billionaire”, but Id be more than happy with being able to earn enough to let my wife not have to return to work after she give birth in a few months.

Have a nice day!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sounds like you have a strong reason to succeed with a baby on the way and wanting your wife to not have to go back to work after the baby is born.

Best Wishes for Success!

Michael

1 Like

Hello Chris,
Have a great time completing the program, I have met many people who got to have everything they wanted and more.
Steven, in Tampa for two more months.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Chris.
Lea here from Middle East :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard Chris,

Glad to see you taking charge of your families future! I too am making daily changes to avoid relying on a company or boss for my families future.

Make sure you stay with us here in the community to stay connected… and follow what John teaches for success.

Welcome, James from Southern California

1 Like

welcome aboard, great reasons for succeeding.
Steven from on the road, in New Port Richey Florida

1 Like