Hello from my van down by the river!

Okay, so I’m a little better off than Matt Foley. I camp and travel in an RV fulltime and love it! I have much bigger dreams though, and am excited to begin learning marketing for the first time. I love to create. I made a website about RVing and am currently writing a cookbook and taking a book publishing course. My goal is to be financially free and free to travel the world.

2 Likes

Welcome to you, William @wbwest1. I loved reading about your plans and motivations…keep this spirit and you will make it big time!
In order to not waste any time and energy, it is very important to consider a few things during your daily work - here is a little overview for you:

Your honest and dedicated effort is all what it takes to be successful!
Best of luck and we are all looking forward to hear from you :sunglasses:

PS: Please upload a profile picture!

1 Like

Looking forward to helping you achieve your wonderful goal, @wbwest1!

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

1 Like