Hello From Mumbai

Hello Everyone I am from Mumbai , I have completed the SAS course and it is one of the most detailed affiliate marketing course out there.

However even after following all steps about Google Ads, landing pages, squeeze pages , keywords, ad swipes etc , yet there is not a single dime of sale/income.

I agree that the things that are taught when implemented exactly should give the same results but they aren’t.

This is a point where it gets frustrating where you are trying your best , yet you are getting zero results.

I emailed and called a couple of times for Mentoring also but there is no reply.

1 Like

It took me a while to see sales. Make sure your key words are are not to abundant I use 5-10 good key words. (look up the product on click bank and see if the vendor provides key words. The vendor usually has a good list.) Also, google ads provides feed back of what key words are trending. Check what others are doing by “spying” on ads like yours. There is a free version of SpyAd (I think that is what its called). Also, I have found that if I go in everyday and ad or change just a single word on the ad copywrite I usually get a sale. Make sure your copywrite is good and has new content. That is all I can offer that has worked for me. As for the mentoring, I would call or email support and see if they can get you in touch with someone.

3 Likes

I found this on the support page. https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016364594-I-Need-A-Mentor-How-Do-I-Apply-For-One-

Very good advice @megan.j.west1018!

I definitely agree with everything you said. Testing is always a good practice.

Test what works well, test your ad copy, test your keywords, make changes, see what others are doing, and copy it while adding some personal idea.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet, @superakh.

Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Thank you megan, this really helps :slight_smile:

thank you lizette. :slight_smile:

1 Like