Hello from Montreal, Canada

Hello everyone,My name is Jude.I am from Montreal, Canada.I am a part time student (went back to school to get a better job) and a part time worker.I was so excited when I attented the webinar, I have been looking for a program like this for a long time. Im more than ready for this adventure and so excited to reach that freeedomm…

1 Like

Hello Jude_C,

A very warm welcome and much luck to you!

1 Like

Thanks Parkavehelen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Jude,

Sounds like that could be a song title :grin:, and it could be a big hit :sunglasses:, just like I believe you will be!

I think we’re in the right place.

I’m looking forward to networking and learning with all of you!

John

1 Like

Hello Jude_C May you achieve great success with all of us! I’m new here too, I’m hoping to release Week 1 to start putting your hand in the dough! Be very welcome !!!

1 Like

Hahah, Thanks a lot Topfloorman:) I believe its gonna be a big hit for all of us.As you said we are in the right place and Im also excited to learn with everyone here.
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Mario.Wish you the same.We are on the right path and will definitly make it soon!!!

Hey Jude! We’re neighbours! Or almost… I live in Laval now, but I was born and grew up in Montreal. I just joined the program, and I’m excited to get going!