Hello from Metro Detroit, Michigan

Hello amazing people! I’m an ex Myomassologist. I’m currently a stay-at-home wife with 2 kids in elementary. My husband is a CDL driver. My goal is to get him off the road, pay for our children’s education, find a “job” that I/we can do well into our golden years, and FIRE, so we can travel. I don’t have any experience with making money online, all I know is that I don’t want a job where I have to call in sick or ask permission to go on vacation.

I’m looking forward to learning and growing with everyone!

1 Like

hey there, welcome to the community and thanks for the intro, I’m Andrew one of John’s coaches,
those are some very noble goals there and John’s course makes it very easy to learn for people who are brand new
feel free to message me or post on here if you get stuck or have any questions,
so other people can learn from and best of luck to you !

I’m stuck :cry: AdZilla hasn’t sent me an email to proceed. I tried signing up last night at 8pm EST. I waited for about 30 minutes and still no email from them. I thought maybe I entered in the wrong info, so I tried again. Woke up this morning and still nothing. I had to do a couple errands this morning, so I thought maybe it would come some time around 9am EST., still nothing. I tried again and still haven’t received anything. If you could help with that, that would be great or please let me know what I can do.