Hello from Melbourne, Australia đź‘Ť

Super excited to get right into this and become financially independent :hugs:,
best of luck to my fellow student too.

– now, lets see if I’m doing this post correctly…

Hi @dieterm! Welcome to the SAS family! Looking forward to achieving your goal. :smile:

Well Dieter @dieterm,
Indeed you did this post correctly…still I haven’t been able to respond and welcome you! My apologies for that…
So here it comes - WELCOME to the course! Have you finished the first module already? Has it been interesting?
Ok, let me quickly make up for the delayed introduction that I usually give to every new SAS student. Maybe you are already informed about the most important things…nevertheless let me emphasise a few things. Whenever you feel stuck with the course, for whatever reason, there are two places to get support. First go check out our knowledge base with plenty of tutorials and instructions. Second of all, and more importantly, use our wonderful community right here. Get connected with all the other aspiring affiliate marketers, post your thoughts and ideas, share your knowledge and ask your questions. You will see how super helpful everyone is!
In case you haven’t found out about our weekly live webinars, go check out the schedule right here.
And in conclusion I want to invite you to participate in our “Build your presell page” contest!!! Not only do you have the golden opportunity to win terrific prizes, but also will this be an excellent exercise for you! So no excuses! I am expecting your submission in the next 2 weeks!!! Read more about the contest right here.

That’s it for now…keep enjoying our course and simply be an active part of this community! Best of luck for everything :+1: