Hello from Kuala Lumpur

I just joined SAS program and looking forward to great success. I hope to get support from the SAS community members whenever I get stuck.
I tried affiliate marketing prior to joining SAS but was not much success. Hope the SAS program will help me to better success.
I liked the way John introduced the program and I must say I am trully motivated to do all I can to be successful - future millionaire.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family! I also dabbled with affiliate marketing many years ago with a little bit of success and I can tell you that you are going to love this program. Everything is broken down in a very easy to follow structure and this support community is incredible! Cheers to your success my friend!

1 Like

Welcome to SAS! Let us know if you have any questions we can assist you with. You can also email [email protected] if you wish.

1 Like

Kamabdu:

You are a few steps ahead of me. I never knew something like this even existed. Oh well, at least I don’t have much unlearning to do. ;):wink:

1 Like

Same here! So excited that I can’t understand why it took so long to get here! Now just to work hard and earn that money to make all my dreams come true. I am wishing you all the best as well and you will do great. Like John said, getting here is already a step, we just have to go all the way!