Hello from Houston , tx

Hello , My name is Leon I’m from Houston, tx. I’m local truck driver here in Houston I been trying to find a work at home business for while. This my first time do online marketing. I seen Johns ads on tv and listening testimonial from people who have start this business and have became successful. I was listen to john how system work and very easy and was blown away. I want to learn about as much as possible to start my own business.

2 Likes

Hi Leon,

This course changed my life. I am now working from home full time and this course is easy to follow, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Just do the work, join the weekly webinars if you are able (or watch replay) and you will do fine. Most importantly do the work. I encourage you to reach out to me or others if you are stuck and they also have alot of what if’s in the knowledge base area. Good luck

1 Like

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here and wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. Looking forward to working with you. :smiley:

Dear Leon @leon770332002 , first of all - Happy New Year! Welcome to the SAS PRO and welcome to our fantastic community! You have definitely made the right choice to join us and believe me, your future self is going to thank you for this step! As @megan.j.west1018 has already pointed out - all you need to do is to get the work done and especially make use of our webinars, databases and, maybe most importantly, our COMMUNITY right here! :wink:
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be assisting you wherever we can to contribute our fair share on your journey to success and financial freedom! Our goal is to make this new challenge as joyful and smooth as possible for you! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! It’s inevitable for you to work independently and to stay focused at all times! And if you are willing to do so, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…You will easily benefit from one another and you are going to grow together as a team!
Further I’d advice you make regular use of our Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya is in charge of them and he will guide you step-by-step through selected topics. The dedicated ‘Q&A’ part will also give you the chance to have your questions directly answered. So please take advantage of these super helpful webinars!

That all from my side for now…if you have any questions or if there is anything unclear at the moment - shout out for us! We are all here, waiting to connect with you :relaxed: So dive right in, let the adventure begin!
And whenever you have some extra time -please upload a profile picture :v:

Best of luck and enjoy the course! :sunglasses:

thank you for the welcome. I’m excited to join the community hope to chat with you soon.

1 Like