Hello from Guam

Hello guys, My name is John I’m from the island of Guam and I currently work as a boiler engineer. I’m very new to this affiliate program ,what got me started was seeing quite a few videos from John crestani’s Youtube posts and I found them interesting seeing video after video. I’m glad to be a part of this community and I wish everyone nothing but success.

2 Likes

We are glad to have you onboard, @j.s.blas30!

To help you through the course and with this new journey make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hello John @j.s.blas30 from Guam, it’s wonderful to read that you got hooked by John’s energy. You will enjoy the training with him an d the rest of our staff. And I promise that nothing less but exactly what you have signed up for is waiting here for you! Let the journey begin and let’s do this together - so whenever you face any sort of challenges, do not hesitate to reach out for us…or even better - connect with the rest of the community and cruise smoothly towards your own successful affiliate marketing business!
It is a ll ready and set up for you…all it takes now is your honest dedication! Let’s go!
:rocket:
PS: Please upload a profile picture.