Hello from Georgia! I'm Cody!

Hello, I’m Cody. I’m a 22-year-old man who is struggling with earnings and is trying to work my way up as an affiliate. I would appreciate any advice and support who are part of John’s community. I would also be happy to work with anyone if they need assistance. I’m working to make affiliate marketing my full-time career and I think John is the one who can help. I’m hoping to learn how to make an abundance of money and work with any one of you guys one day. I’m inexperienced with affiliate marketing so I’m not entirely sure what I should learn. I see myself living up to my fullest potential in about a year. Again, I hope to collaborate with everyone, and I hope to be beneficial to each of you.

2 Likes

Hi there, @Super_Affiliate_Hero.

Welcome to the SAS family! We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. And looking forward to working with you.

1 Like

Hi Cody @Super_Affiliate_Hero, it’s my very pleasure to officially welcome you on behalf of John and the SAS staff. We are very happy to see you taking this effort to start changing your life! And don’t worry about being inexperienced - your attitude is everything that you need to make this work! And at no point are you alone in this - we work as one team and we succeed as one team! So whenever you feel lost - reach out for us and reach out to our community! in fact start connecting with our other students right away - their experience and support will make the difference for you! Good luck and always keep us updated :v:

1 Like