Hello from Gaithersburg, MD

Hi Everyone, this is Sue from Gaithersburg, MD. I just started the course yesterday and can’t wait to become an affiliate marketing pro! I am a bioprocess engineer during the day and work on ebay in some of my spare time. I make, collect, and repurpose vintage and antique jewelry. It’s more of a hobby than a business, but not so small that I can escape taxes! I looked into affiliate marketing many years ago but never really had much success so I though it was time to try again. I thought John’s course looked interesting and very thorough so I am hoping to become proficient enough to retire and still have a good income. Thanks for reading this and I wish all of the newbies (an myself) much success!

2 Likes

That’s really a nice hobby/work you have there.

We’re really glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS!

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :grinning:

That’s fantastic, Sue @sreeb! Welcome to the SAS PRO. I hope you have already gotten your feet wet with the whole course environment and maybe even mastered the first couple of modules?! As you have said it correctly- the recipe to success is to definitely enjoy what you are doing…therefor I hope you’ll be able to work hard while still having a good time! Our team, that’s John and the whole SAS staff, will do our best to support you on this new challenge! Work hard, play hard!
Otherwise please connect and cooperate with all the other wonderful SAS students…exchange your knowledge and grow as a team - we always say “Teamwork makes the DREAM WORK!”…and it’s the truth!
Best of luck and enjooooooy the upcoming weeks and months!

PS: Please upload a profile picture :+1: