Hello from from Colorado

Hello everybody! I just bought the program two days ago. I have finished the introductory videos and I am starting into the Week1 video. I live near Denver. I have worked as a chemist (lab rat) for years. I am now looking forward to a retirement that has actual money beyond Social Security and savings. My goals are to be financially independent and have a house that can contain a music studio and record my music. I want to travel and assist family and community.

• Carol
1 Like

Hi brooksca95,
I have also just joined and I am sure you will be successful following the tried and tested methods of John as his team.

Sunshine

1 Like

Hi Carol,
Iā€™m Maureen and I live in the Kremmling CO ā€œsuburbsā€! I would love to chat sometime! Do you ever venture ā€œup the hillā€?
I hope you have mastered the ropes and are enjoying radical success!
Sincerely, Maureen
Username: IntuitionMatters

Great name, Sunshine!
Iā€™m a Leo so have been a Sun lover from way back! I hope you are enjoying radical success!
Sincerely,
IntuitionMatters
Aka Maureen

Hello everyone. Hello Carol (brooksca95). Itā€™s good to associate with like-minded ā€˜realā€™ people who dont have subversive motives; weā€™re all on the same page - I like you want and desire success and greater financial freedom in my life. Carol, keep up the good work and remember LOVE THE PROCESS NOT THE MONEY and youā€™ll be more successful, cast off discouragement much easier and help others along the way.

What impresses me about this system is the VAST AUDIENCE we have potential of reaching. You and I can really make a difference in peopleā€™s lives if we promote the right products and offer them the ā€˜painkillersā€™ we all face. Good luck in the trainingā€™s and I look forward to associating with you and others along the way. -Ben Hilton (Katy, TX)

Hi fellow Coloradans! Iā€™m new and think it would be great to have actual get-togethers some time. Currently I have a house in Colorado Springs and a business up in Woodland Park, both of which Iā€™m trying to sell. I have a boyfriend in downtown Denver and spend most of my time there.
Iā€™m working my way thru week one of the training and am excited about this venture. I would love to hear how itā€™s going for yaā€™ll. Bea

Power to the Coloradans! Strong Entrepreneurs here. Wishing you great success. Iā€™m feeling a pending meetup in order?

Cheers,

Dustin

1 Like

Yes to meet up. Iā€™m in Denver and also in Colorado Springs. Am totally confused but super willing to make this happen. Letā€™s get together! Bea. filliatezone20.com

Hi-- Are you still working on this? Would love to have a meet up. Bea

1 Like

Yes, when might be a good day to do it?

Thanks for checking back in.

Dustin

My number. 7203018696

Hi Carol,

I also live near Denver.