Hello from France!

Hi my name is Oriane, I’m living in France near the sea (Nantes, Capital for the French Tech !) and I am very pleased to join you. I am getting out of a long sickness, I am currently unemployed and studying to get back on track : Copywriting, Affiliate, Data Science, Sketchnoting, all at the same time to be able to get into the market quickly and efficiently. This course is really an investment for me, so I really hope to get the most out of it (and of course understand it). Most of the time I unfortunately won’t be able to join the live course with john, because of the hours (2 AM here - I have a working husband and 3 kids, doesn’t fit my schedule !!!) but the community is really a great way to interact !
best regards

Oriane

Hi @orianedll

Welcome to the Super Affiliate System family!

We look forward to your contributions to an already thriving community. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you require further assistance :slight_smile:

Hi @orianedll and welcome! You can view recordings of the coaching webinars here https://www.gotostage.com/channel/f4805bcd4ebe4929a47b9cac6493a3ab

1 Like

Bienvenue! Il y a beaucoup information faire de l’argent.

(Sorry my French is really rusty)