Hello from Edmonton, AB. Canada

Hello Everyone, My name is Charles, moved into Alberta Canada from the UK 3 years ago. I’m super delighted to be here, I have been into other affiliate program training in the past, but it was boring and more theoretical. But I am positive that this will be different, I joined SAS last week and I have completed my Week 2 training.
I am ready to learn and earn.
My dream is to be financially free, I won’t quit until I get there.

Regards

1 Like

Welcome and all the best of luck o you! I am Jo’ell, from the UK, and just joined recently. This is a whole new domain for me. Hopefully i will figure it out easily!

1 Like

Hi Charles @agunbiadecharles, I am very glad to hear your positive feedback! I personally like your energetic attitude and hope you keep enjoying week 3 with the same energy!
Anyway welcome to the SAS family! John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesn’t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Let’s be honest about it - it’s not going to be an easy road, but it’s so going to be worth it!!!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who just like you are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how productive this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. Another very good place to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.

One thing you will find super helpful are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. Do not miss these sessions! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay video.

Alright, that’s all from me for now…I am looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully hearing from you once in a while! Have a great start and simply dive right in! Enjoy the course and make the most out of this great opportunity!

Dream bigger. Do bigger. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for your well- thought out response. I will surely put in my best to achieve my dream on this platform.
At the same time, I will utilize the strong support base that I have observed here.

1 Like

Good to meet you , Hey your a week ahead of me . I feel your Vibe …

1 Like