Hello from DALLAS TX. aka (BIG D)

Hello everyone my name is Kevin H. I work in the Real Estate field as a Property Manager and I am also a Realtor for the state of Texas. I am new to Affiliate Marketing and I am looking forward to learning this business and networking with new people. My goal is to supplement my income so that I can one day retire and still have a very nice income!

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @urbancityrealtor! We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS and thank you for choosing this program to be part of your new journey! :grinning:

Welcome aboard Kevin. I am a former real estate agent in the state of Michigan. I had a lot of successes using Facebook Ads to find seller & buyer leads. I’m no longer in that market. I decided to just work part time and as soon as I’m comfortable enough with Affiliate Marketing, I’ll give up the part time job as well. Good luck with your journey here. By The Way, it’ll be a fun ride!

1 Like

Well, Kevin @urbancityrealtor, you definitely came to the right place for that :white_check_mark: Welcome and congratulations for taking this first initial step! You are going to enjoy this course! John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be assisting you wherever we can to contribute our fair share to your success! Our goal is to make your new journey as smooth and successful as possible! Your triumph is our satisfaction and therefor this course will provide you with nothing less but everything you need to make it big time! Always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best mentoring would be quite useless without your personal dedication and effort! You are the protagonist and your devotion alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! In other words - this new journey will be challenging at times, but important is what’s waiting for you at the end of the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who are are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how rewarding this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating and inspiring effect… Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through the forum and older discussions. Chance are high that your question has already been addressed to in previous posts. Further we have our Knowledge Base at your disposal, where you can search through plenty of instructions and tutorials.

One fun and super helpful thing you should not miss out on are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings taking place each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. These sessions will be of great benefit for your learning progress, so don’t miss it!!! But if you do, simply watch the replay video.

Once again big Welcome to you! Have a fantastic start and enjoy the progress you will be doing every single day…I am sure you are ready to make the most out of this great opportunity! You got this!!! :wink:

Ps: Please upload a profile picture :v: