Hello from Cornwall, UK

Hi Everyone,

I am Melinda, living in the UK for 5 years now but originally I am from Hungary.
I am very excited to be here, learn new skills and make money with affiliate marketing.

Cheers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @Melinda!

We’re static to have you here.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hey Melinda @Melinda, what would life be without challenges and learning new things…especially things that will enable you to make money on a big scale in the future! I definitely feel your excitement as I was feeling the same back in the days. And let me tell you - this excitement get’s even bigger and bigger as you go along and finally reap all the fruits of your own labour! It’s magical and I wish you the outmost success on this new quest! Let’s make it happen!
My personal advice to you - share your thoughts, ideas and questions with our community right here…make use of the accumulated knowledge!
Enjoy and best regards straight to the UK! :hugs: