Hello From California (Alem)

Hello Everyone,

Alem here from California. Ready to rock and roll. Learn and take Action so I can build substantial Income with Affiliate Marketing.

1 Like

Welcome to the SAS family, @alemmckenzie!

Hope you are enjoying the program.

Whenever you have a question whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. I’d also like to encourage you to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hi alemmckenzie, hows it going with the couse? My name is Larry and i live in the bay area, Hayward. were in Calif are you from? Larry

Hey Larry,

Im in LA. So far so good man, still wrapping my head around everything but they do a really good job with the show me how sections. Everyday I am getting better and find myself watching modules two to three times just to get the just of it. If you can i suggest getting into the Inner Circle. There my friend is where my mind has been blown, John C goes HAM in there with the nitty gritty.