Hello from British Columbia, Canada

Hi everyone:

I just joined SAS and really excited to get started. I currently have an online product business, but am looking to develop an online digital business I can do from anywhere.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Wendy

2 Likes

Hi @wendytangerine! Welcome to the SAS family! We’re glad that you have joined us.

We hope that you will learn a lot from this program and we are looking forward to working with you in achieving your goal!

Wish you good luck!

Big welcome, Wendy @wendytangerine :sunglasses: It’s so lovely to meet you here and we are all looking forward to hear more from you. Welcome to the course and welcome to our forum! Let the journey beginn!
John and the SAS staff are happy to have you aboard and we assist you however we can! Always remember that “Success is the sum of little efforts that you make day-in and day-out!” So work consistently, do the extra effort, apply the acquired knowledge, repeat the process, do it again, again and again until it works! That’s the spirit of success!
I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with the rest of our students, who are all aspiring and passionate marketers. This community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! So share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can.
Also you can always brows through the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.
If that still doesn’t answer all your questions do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected].

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. I repeat - Don’t miss! :smiley:

And my very last request for you: Please upload a profile picture. :v:

That is all for now…enjoy the course and connect with us! Let’s get this going! GOOD LUCK! :heart_eyes: