Hello, from Bancroft Ontario Canada

Hi, my name is Debbie and I am located in between Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario Canada. My background is in construction and manufacturing first as a commercial estimator and the second as a financial controller which included efficiency improvements, training, and occupational health and safety.

I joined SAS to replace the income lost due to the pandemic. The hope is that I can earn enough not to work for someone else.

I am looking forward to working with everyone through the training course.

1 Like

Hi Debbie @dldalley, welcome aboard! We hope you had a great first week with us so far?! If there is anything we could help you with - please do not hesitate to reach out for us! The whole SAS team is ready to assist you at any point…and the SAS community is waiting to connect with you! So let’s do this so you can soon grow your own successful affiliate business. :star_struck: With hard work, dedication and the SAS PRO training you will soon be able to change your whole life - so let’s not waste any more time!

Here is just a little reminder to make sure that you are making full use of all the options here:

Best of luck and we are all looking forward to hear from you :sunglasses:

PS: Please upload a profile picture!