Hello From Austin

Looking forward to this journey will all of you.
I have been a web/software engineer since 99’

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here, @bsmith! Looking forward to working with you as well and welcome to the SAS family! :grinning:

Hey Brian @bsmith, Welcome to the SAS PRO course! :wink:
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be assisting you wherever we can to contribute our fair share to your success! Our goal is to make your new journey as smooth and successful as possible! Your triumph is our satisfaction and therefor this course will provide you with nothing less but everything you need to make it big time! Always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best mentoring would be quite useless without your personal dedication and effort! You are the protagonist and your devotion alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! In other words - this new journey will be challenging at times, but important is what’s waiting for you at the end of the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who are are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how rewarding this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating and inspiring effect…
Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through the forum and older discussions. Chance are high that your question has already been addressed to in previous posts. Further we have our Knowledge Base at your disposal, where you can search through plenty of instructions and tutorials.

One fun and super helpful thing you should not miss out on are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings taking place each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. These sessions will be of great benefit for your learning progress, so don’t miss it!!! But if you do, simply watch the replay video.

Once again big Welcome to you! We are all looking forward to seeing you around here! So have a great start, simply dive right in and make the most out of this great opportunity! :smiley: Best of luck!

Also whenever you can - please upload a profile picture so we can all see who we are talking to :wink: Thank you!