Hello from Allentown, PA

My name is John Bell. I have owned and run two construction-related firms for over 40 years. I am an expert at repairing concrete and applying high-performance floor finishes (epoxies, polyaspartics, methyl methacrylates, etc.). My businesses were all but wiped out by NAFTA and at this point, I have little to no desire to rejuvenate them other than potentially for selling the businesses. I am getting too old to keep doing the work myself, those 100# bags of sand and cement are getting heavier every year, and it keeps taking me longer and longer to recuperate! :unamused:

None the less, I am excited :grin: about starting this new venture, having a money-making opportunity that is portable​:+1:, that will bring in recurring income :wink: and that will not limit the money I bring in by the hours I am willing to work​:sunglasses:. I have always enjoyed utilizing my creativity to get more done in less time and bringing in more cash in less time by doing so!!:money_mouth_face:

If there is ever anything I can do to help any of you, as we move along on this journey, let me know!

Let’s rock & roll :loud_sound::musical_note::notes::postal_horn::saxophone::guitar::musical_keyboard::trumpet::loud_sound::loud_sound: !!!

3 Likes

Welcome John. Wishing you the best here after your 40 years of hard but honest work.

1 Like

Hey John:

The retirement challenge seems to be a common thread for many of us. 37 years in and around the military for me. 60 now :roll_eyes: . I hope we can be an encouragement and confidant to each other (all of us).

Steve

2 Likes

My name is Edmundo. I am 4 or 5 days new into the business. I am still reading through the introduction of videos. I am so inspired by the fact that many of us tried different things our own way and ended up trying this great opportunity now.
It takes some faith and guts to get started, but without the willing to risk and learn we can never hit the nail. I am from Mexico but have lived in the USA for almost 30 years. I am in sales and have 4 now adult children, one in heaven and the other three still on earth. I want to teach them that one never, never, never, quits, until our final day here.

2 Likes

Hello,
This is Ed Martel from Georgia. I am vacationing in New Hampshire with my wife.
We are staying in our RV at a friends RV Park. I am retired from the 8 to 5 drag that John spoke of and now I am more than looking forward to what our host and mentor has to offer to us.
I may be on vacation but that will not stop me from applying myself to what has been made available to us.
Go for it, all!
Ed Martel (the Eagle)

1 Like

Hi John - we all seem to be on the same page of why we are here. including assisting one another where possible, even if only with an encouraging word. Hope things are going well for you!

1 Like

Welcome John. All the best to you on this new venture!

1 Like

Hi John. I just started this program and thought I would introduce myself to a fellow Pennsylvania native (I am from Apollo originally). I hope affiliate marketing is working well for you. Good luck to both of us!

1 Like