Hello from Akron, Ohio!

Hello, everyone! I’m really excited to be a part of this community and to learn more about affiliate marketing! I’m 22 years old and completely new to this whole business. Personally, I have always struggled with social anxiety, so registering for SAS was a big step for me. I’m hoping to become more involved in the community, gain more confidence, and prove to my family that I can become financially successful. Good luck, everyone!

2 Likes

Dear Lucy @lucyzhang201303 - your open and honest dealing with your social anxiety shows that you are on a very good path and slowly shedding this load off your shoulders! This is wonderful and we are excited to accompany you on your new journey with affiliate marketing - congratulations for this very crucial first step. Now continue to take the daily challenges bit-by-bit…small efforts sum up to great success!
Here is a little list of things, that will make your daily training more efficient:

Best of luck and we are all looking forward to hear from you :sunglasses:
:four_leaf_clover:

I agree with Bastian on this. Just introducing yourself here and openly talking about your social anxiety is one way of dealing with and overcoming it.

We’re surely glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @lucyzhang201303!

Also, make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.