Hello from a Brazilian in Orlando, FL

My name is Evandro. I’m a dentist in Brazil and I’ve been living in Orlando (FL) for two years studying English and for the National Board Dental Examinations to become a dentist here in the USA. I’ve pass the first one, and I’m gonna do the second one in August.
As my savings is getting short, I’ve decided to do something to make money online and be able to keeping studying for the Dental boards. I’m so exciting with SAS, and the first steps have been surprising me. The language, marketing, computer… they all are big challenges for me, but I like big challenges. I believe they can give me big achievements!! I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Hi Evandro! Thanks for sharing your beautiful story! Welcome on board :smiley: :+1:
Hope this course will help you to reach all your goals!

Excelente Evandro, te deseo todo lo mejor en esta nueva etapa!!
Exitos y a trabajar duro que los exitos llegan. Nada ocurre si lo que aprendemos no lo ponemos en practica!

Hello! Good luck! I want to go to Brazil next year. What do you recommend?

Thank you so much Marco!!!

1 Like

Muchas gracias Jcdepetris!!!

Hello Keybetances!!! Thank you!!
Brazil is a big and beautiful country!! My favorite places are the paradisiacal hot water beaches of Brazilian northeast. You’ll love them!

It looks like you are no stranger to hard work. Good luck with the course and with your new business!

Thank you so much Rod!!