Hello everyone!.....!

Im 32 Living in Oregon , looking forward to learning and growing with everyone to earn a passive income and quit that 9-5!

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @samuelorazio! We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS.
Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.
We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hi Samuel @samuelorazio, welcome to the SAS PRO!
Lizette has basically already pointed out the most important points on your new journey with us
Anyway let me quickly introduce you to the team - this is John and the SAS staff. We will be assisting you to make your journey towards financial freedom as smooth and joyful as possible!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!

One last request I have for you: Please upload a profile picture.

Alright, now that’s about all you need to know for now…but if there is anything unclear from your side - don’t hesitate to hit us up! We, that means there SAS team but also the whole community, are here to support you at any point! Start to connect and to communicate with us. And also make sure to add and share your personal value to our forum regularly!

Best of luck and please enjoy the course! :sunglasses: